Table saws are one of the most important tools when it comes to woodworking. They are versatile and available in several types. So, people can easily get confused between the types of table saws while selecting the right one for them.Here is the difference between Jobsite and contractor table saws that you should know. Jobsite Table Saw: Jobsite table saws come in the category of portable table...
You can avoid the disappointment of using a cold, damp, or smelly towel after a hot and refreshing bath in the bathtub. Make sure that the damp towel doesn’t dampen the relaxed feeling you have after a bath. Consider buying a towel warmer. You now have highly effective, efficient, and engineered options that are being considered for installation and use not only in the bathrooms but also in kitchens, bedrooms, basements, and mudrooms.
Tips for choosing the towel warmer
The tips for choosing the right towel warmer include
The type of towel warmer
Being aware of the types of towel warmers would help you choose the right towel dryer for your home. The types of dryers you can access include.
- Electric towel warmers– These are towel warmers that consume very little power. Here again, you have two types of electric warmers. A dry element might be used as the warmer, or you may have a model that uses the element to heat mineral oil within the unit that works as a warmer. Again, you have hardwired as well as plug-in versions. Both these versions feature on and off switch as well as a timer.
- Hydronic warmers– These systems use hot water in the plumbing to produce heat that is required to warm the towel. You again have two types of systems. The first one is the open system, and the other one is the closed system or specific hydronic system. In an open system, the hot water plumbing system in your home is used as the heating system. In the case of the closed system, there is a dedicated hydronic heating system. However, the installation has to be planned during the construction or remodelling project.
Mounting and installation
Another important factor that has to be considered includes the type of towel warmer that you would like to get installed. It includes types based on installation. They are
- Wall mount ideal for areas with limited floor space
- Floor mount ideal for placement above the tile line, wainscoting, etc.
- Freestanding ideal for flexibility in placement and use
You can choose the type of towel warmer that would be ideal for your home based on the size of the room and where you need to place the towel warmer in the room.
You have different styles of towel warmers. The most common styles include
You also have warmers with curved or straight rails, arched and straight tops, etc. You can choose the style of warmer depending on your taste.
The factors that contribute to the cost of the towel warmer include the style, size, and installation type. You have warmers that are available across wide price ranges. You can buy cost-effective units as well as high-quality designer units, depending on the budget you have in mind.
Apart from the above-mentioned factors, you must also look out for features such as automatic cut-off features or timers that would help save power. Choose the towel warmer of your choice, having the tips in your mind. You can then avoid getting out of the shower to the unwelcoming chill air.