Table saws are one of the most important tools when it comes to woodworking. They are versatile and available in several types. So, people can easily get confused between the types of table saws while selecting the right one for them.Here is the difference between Jobsite and contractor table saws that you should know. Jobsite Table Saw: Jobsite table saws come in the category of portable table...
Today we have lined up five of the most critical factors of an induction cooktop that you must look for when buying one in India. We have discussed all of them below –
- Wattage: As us Indians keep the power requirements of an appliance in our minds, it is safe to utter that considering the wattage of the induction cooktop is one thing that is going to help you a lot. Even a slight increase in the wattage than what is considered to be normal can make your electricity bill surge like anything. Therefore, try choosing induction cooktops that have a wattage of 2000 Watts or maybe even lower than that.
- Brand: The brand or the company that the induction cooktop is from is what will decide the product’s life. Surely no one would want to have an induction cooktop that will only last for a few months in their house. When someone invests in an induction cooktop, he/she would want it to last for years. Some good induction cooktop brands in India include Philips, Pigeon, Prestige, etc. However, you can also try researching some other well-known brands in the country.
- Framed v/s Edgeless Induction Cooktop:
The design of the induction cooktop that you pick is undoubtedly something that will be according to your preferences. However, what we have on framed v/s edgeless induction cooktops is given below –
- Framed induction cooktop: This type of induction cooktop builds more grime and dirt in its design. However, it will help you a lot in containing any accidental spills in the kitchen.
- Edgeless induction cooktop: You can wipe and clean such induction cooktops quite easily; however, such cooktops will be more prone to damages like breaks and cracks.
- Cooking Zone: A large cooking zone of an induction cooktop is the one that measures more than 21 cm. you can easily find such variants in the market. However, it is not true that the bigger size and cooking zone of the induction cooktop will always be better for you. For the induction cooktop to work best for your needs, you need to see whether it will suit and work with the utensils you have. We prefer to suggest people go with smaller cooking zones in the induction cooktop as they are known to be more compatible with a huge variety of differently sized cookware.
- Control Panel of the induction cooktop: This is the zone or area of the induction cooktop where you are going to find all of its controls and buttons. You will also see numerous setting options. Some induction cooktops might also come with knobs other than sensor controls and press buttons. You must know that induction cooktops with sensor controls are much costlier. However, they will offer you a lot of settings such as preset temperature modes for cooking different types of foods and other power settings. Additionally, in any induction cooktop, you must ensure that the controls are not that close to the cooktop’s element.
We know that after reading everything that we have discussed on induction cooktops above, you are going to pick the right induction cooktop that will suit your needs in your kitchen.