As a trader, it is important that you review your worst trades. But how will you identify a good trade from a bad one, and vice versa? There is a frequent misconception that all losing trades are bad and all winning trades are good. Remember, there is more to trading than just making returns. You cannot say that a trade is good or bad just because it is profitable. In reality, there is a possib...
Olive oil sprayers are getting very popular these days, and every one of us has one in our kitchen. Buying the best Olive Oil sprayer is one tough job, but once you get one home, you will have to make sure that you are using it in the right way. If you don’t use it well, then you will end up wasting money as you will have to get another one for your kitchen.
If you have bought a new Olive oil sprayer recently, then here is how to use Olive oil sprayers in the right way.
Here is a step by step procedure about how to use the Oil Sprayer…
- Whether you are buying an aerosol sprayer or the stream sprayer, it is very important to leave some space for the air pressure. So, you should always fill the Olive oil sprayer just half and not full. The air pressure that builds up inside the remaining half bottle will help in spraying oil in a perfect way.
- Now you should place the screw cap back in place. You can also place the cap of the sprayer on the screw cap.
- Before you get started with using the Olive oil sprayer, you will have to make sure that pump the sprayer bottle cap for at least ten to fifteen times. You will have to keep doing this until you start feeling the resistance. If you are filling less than half oil in the sprayer, then you will have to do it for some more time. That means, if the space inside the bottle is more, then you will have to do it more. This will make sure that there is enough air pressure inside the bottle to pump the oil out of the sprayer in the right way.
- You can now start using the Olive oil sprayer by spraying it on the food or wherever you want it. One important thing to keep in mind is you need to hold the oil sprayer at an angle of 45 degrees, at least. This way, you will be able to spray at the right spot, and there will not be any spills of oil around the stove.
- One important thing to keep in mind is to unscrew the screw cap of the Olive oil spray bottle. This step is necessary to do because it will help in releasing the air pressure that is left out in the spray bottle. If you are doing it after every use, then you will be able to make sure that the oil flow is steady for the next time.
- You need to store it at room temperature only. You should not place the Olive oil sprayer in the refrigerator.
- Make sure that you are cleaning the sprayer bottle with the help of hot water and soap liquid. Just leave it for a few minutes and pump the water out in a sink. You can repeat the step until the spray bottle is completely clean. You need to clean the oil sprayer at least once in six to eight weeks.