It is always fun to learn new facts about some of the daily use of objects. Without beating around the bush, we are going to share some of the amazing and interesting facts about the weighing scales. Let us get down to the business now. First Weighing Scale - Weighing Scales are also known as Weighing Machine and the mechanical version of the first weighing scale was invented in the year 1770. ...
The most significant difference that you will notice between a pedestal fan and a tower fan is the latter is a lot easier to place and is equipped with a lot more features. Also, you are also treated to a few stylish models. However, if you are looking to cool a big space, then you could settle for pedestal fans as they have good control over the airflow. So if the heat is climbing in your area and you remind yourself that you have to buy a powerful but then again you are caught in the debate as to whether you should buy a pedestal fan or a tower fan? Do you want to learn the truth? Then read on.
Factors that will determine your choice
- Design: Since tower fans are very stylish and they can blend in well with the décor of the room. If you are not so concerned about the style, but your main purpose is to keep a large room cool, then you should go for a pedestal fan without hesitation.
- Utility: Figure out what you want to use these fans for. If you want the circulation of cool air within the room, then you can select any one of the two. It will not make a difference. However, if your objective is to get rid of allergies, then you could go for a tower fan as it comes with advanced features.
- Space: This is perhaps one of the most important aspects that you should consider, as you do want to end up with a space crunch. Pedestal fans take up a lot of space, and for people who live in small apartments, that can be a problem. In this case, a tower fan will be a wise choice.
Benefits Of Purchasing A Tower Fan
Here are some of the advantages of purchasing a Tower Fan.
- Easy Maintenance: The good thing is that tower fans do not need too much cleaning. All you need is a simple brush to clean the grills on it.
- Safe: Since the unit is properly encased, so the chances of injury are negligible. Tower fans come with a steady base so you will not topple them over.
- Features: These fans are very versatile when it comes to features. These fans are equipped with ionizers too.
- Wide price range: These fans are available in different price ranges, so as a consumer, one does not have to rely on pricey models. Even if you buy a very basic model, it will still have many different functions on it.
The Benefits Of Buying A Pedestal Fan
Below are some of the benefits of a pedestal fan.
- Better for large areas: Since the airflow is very powerful, this fan works great in big spaces. So you could consider installing them in your office.
- Very Powerful: Typically, these fans come with large blades, so the breeze is very strong. Different models have different speeds, but in general, these fans are powerful.
- Sturdy finishing: These fans have a very good finishing, and so you can expect them to last for a very long time.
So when it comes to the debate, Pedestal Fan Vs. Tower Fan both fans have their pros and cons, but the one you select will depend on what you want out of them. However, as a user, you will not be disappointed with either of them.